Amendment to Proposed GR: Declassifying parts of -private of historical interest

to Nicolas's resolution by adding "at minimum", and now propose the
following amendment:

=== BEGIN GR TEXT ===

Title: Declassifying parts of -private of historical interest

1. The 2005 General Resolution titled "Declassification of debian-private
   list archives" is repealed.

2. Debian listmasters and/or other individuals delegated by the DPL to
   do so are authorized to declassify excerpts of -private of historical
   interest by any process which at minimum provides sufficient time and
   opportunity for Debian Developers to object by GR prior to
   declassification.

3. In keeping with paragraph 3 of the Debian Social Contract, Debian
   Developers are strongly encouraged to use the debian-private mailing
   list only for discussions that should not be disclosed.

=== END GR TEXT ===

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

There are two types of people in this world, good and bad. The good
sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.
 -- Woody Allen