Re: Amendment to Proposed GR: Declassifying parts of -private of historical interest

Don Armstrong writes ("Amendment to Proposed GR: Declassifying parts of -private of historical interest"):
> to Nicolas's resolution by adding "at minimum", and now propose the
> following amendment:
>
> === BEGIN GR TEXT ===

I like this text.  I am not seconding it because if Nicolas does not
choose to formally accept it, I don't think it is necessary to have
this option as well as Nicolas's on the ballot.

However, Nicolas: please accept this amendment.[1]
It is an improvement.

Regards,
Ian.

[1] As the proposer of the original, you can do this without waiting
for Don's amendment to get seconds.  A.1(1).