Re: Amendment to Proposed GR: Declassifying parts of -private of historical interest

On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 13:17:24 -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:

> 2. Debian listmasters and/or other individuals delegated by the DPL to
>    do so are authorized to declassify excerpts of -private of historical
>    interest by any process which provides sufficient opportunity for
>    Debian Developers to object by GR prior to declassification.

I'm not sure I like restricting the opportunity to object to Debian
Developers.  Anything of historical interest is likely to involve people
who are no longer DDs at the time publication is considered, and they
should probably have a say.

Cheers,
Julien