Re: Restated Amendment: We Choose Wording of the Day

On Tue, Sep 08, 2015 at 11:58:33PM +0000, Sam Hartman wrote:
> Hi.  It's not clear that my amendment with a minimal change has quite
> enough support to be on the ballot.
>

> would people be comfortable waiting a day or two more to see if we get
> any more seconds and if not, then just going forward with the one ballot
> option?

It's true that the discussion period would be over by now,
but it's being reset now now that it has been accepted.

I really wish Andreas at least fixed the text of his resolution, I
really don't want to hold a vote on a text that's not clear.

Kurt