Re: GR: Constitutional Amendment to fix an off-by-one error and duplicate section numbering

Didier 'OdyX' Raboud writes ("Re: GR: Constitutional Amendment to fix an off-by-one error and duplicate section numbering"):
> Le mardi, 1 septembre 2015, 12.20:05 Ian Jackson a écrit :
> > I think I intended that this should read A.6(4)(0).
> >                                             ^^^
> > That puts the definition of V(A,B) immediately before its first use in
> > A.6(4)(1).
>
> So would the attached diff match your intent [0]?

No, although it is equivalent.  The difference is only in the
numbering and (trivially different) placement of what in your commit
is A.6(3) and in my suggestion is A.6(4)(0).

> It'd be good if you (as well as Andreas, as GR proposer) could comment
> on the full series of commits in that repository, to make sure we all
> agree on a constitution diff.

Good idea.

Ian.