Re: [Sorry Neil] Wording modification of the The ???no GR, please??? amendement.

   I propose the following replacement as per article A.1.5 of our Contitution.

   The Debian project asks its members to be considerate when proposing General
   Resolutions, as the GR process may be disruptive regardless of the outcome of
   the vote.

   Regarding the subject of this ballot, the Project affirms that the procedures
   for decision making and conflict resolution are working adequately and thus
   a General Resolution is not required.

I'm not sure If a re-second is required.
I do support this text and believe it is an improvement  over the
original.
If it is meaningful/useful, count this message as a formal second.