Re: Re-Proposal - preserve freedom of choice of init systems

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 08:38:25AM +0100, Matthew Vernon wrote:
> I wonder if, in the circumstances, the DPL should use their power
> under 4.2.4 to reduce the discussion period to 1 week.

I think this is a terrible idea. I agree that there are entrenched people on
two sides of the argument, but there are others (myself included) who want to
give a well-constructed GR (thus, we need a round of amendments to consider)
proper, thorough consideration.

If we start messing with the GR process in this way then whoever is on the
losing side of the outcome will call the whole process foul.

--
Jonathan Dowland