Re: Legitimate exercise of our constitutional decision-making processes [Was, Re: Tentative summary of the amendments]

Neil McGovern writes ("Re: Legitimate exercise of our constitutional decision-making processes [Was, Re: Tentative summary of the amendments]"):
> As far as I'm aware, we don't actually say that anywhere. Applications can
> only /rely/ on those interfaces, but it's certainly possible for an
> application to have a Depends: on a particular shell.

You can have more than one shell.  In fact you can have as many as you
like.

We do *not* allow applications to require a particular shell
*to be /bin/sh*.

Ian.