Re: [RFC] Alternative proposal: reaffirm upstream and maintainers technical competence over the software they maintain

Hi,

On Freitag, 17. Oktober 2014, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Note that this paragraph *directly* goes against the *definition* of
> a software distribution (take upstream software and integrate it with
> the whole, occasionally going against upstream’s will) and towards a
> unified userland.exe…

wait, what? Depending on apache features or postgresql is against the law? We
all have to use mysql+httpd now??? Also, really, nobody should depend on linux
features.

this "discussion" is sooooo much http://ptrace.fefe.de/fpalm30c3.jpg indeed.

cheers,
	Holger