Re: All DPL candidates: level of team management [and 1 more messages]

Neil McGovern writes ("Re: All DPL candidates: level of team management"):
> But for a succinct version, It's basically "you should delegate areas of
> responsibility, not process".

Thanks to Lars for an excellent question and thanks for these clear
answers.  I have stripped a lot of text which softens and explains
your positions in more detail, but my snippage is fair, I hope.

Contrary to what Lars says, I think there is a clear difference
between these two approaches.  ISTM that Lucas is much more "hands-on"
and (for example) and takes much more of a close interest in the
processes adopted by teams, than Neil would do.

Do you both think that's a fair characterisation ?

Ian.