Re: Next DPL election

On 2014-02-13 20:29, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
That decision has not been easy to make. As I've already mentioned in
the past, the workload involved in being the DPL is just huge. I
wasn't expecting it to be light of course, and maybe it's just me not
being very efficient at it, but I know that if I don't spend 1.5 to 2
full days working on Debian per week, my backlog tends to increase. And
there's a lot of things that I'd like to do, but just do not find the
time to do. I must also admit that I feel quite hacking-deprived: I
would love to be able to spend more time on technical stuff.

I wonder, could you share a 'day-in-the-life' of the DPL so prospective
candidates can have more of an idea what to expect?

--
Jonathan Wiltshire                                      jmw@debian.org
Debian Developer                         http://people.debian.org/~jmw

4096R: 0xD3524C51 / 0A55 B7C5 1223 3942 86EC  74C3 5394 479D D352 4C51

<directhex> i have six years of solaris sysadmin experience, from
            8->10. i am well qualified to say it is made from bonghits
			layered on top of bonghits