Re: Next DPL election

Lucas Nussbaum writes ("Next DPL election"):
> Of course, I don't want to discourage anyone from running in the DPL
> election. I must admit that, personnally, I find the idea of a rather
> quiet campaign quite appealing.

In general we have managed to keep our DPL elections civilised,
respectful and (I hope) not to damage relationships even between
competing DPL candidates.  I think and hope we can continue that
tradition.

Or to put it another way, there is no problem with us having a choice
of candidates to vote from.  Of course I would say that, not being one
of those having to put the campaigning work in...

Ian.