Re: [all candidates] the release process

On 3 Apr 2013, at 17:29, Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org> wrote:

> The campaign period already finished a few days ago
Yes, I was aware of that when I posted, but RL interfered with me asking prior to voting opening. I sought advice as to whether it was appropriate to ask further Qs and got a luke-warm "yes". My reading of the timescale did not proclude questions past the start of voting, it seems ambiguous.

> So as I understand it we candidates aren't meant to reply to election questions any more.

If the candidates are reluctant to answer now for this reason perhaps the secretary or current dpl can clarify or rule on the issue?