Re: To all candidates: which way out of the project ?

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 4:23 AM, Moray Allan wrote:

> retire gracefully.  It's still possible for someone to continue as a project
> member indefinitely if they want to, without doing any work, if they get rid
> of all their responsibilities first, but I don't think that a large enough
> number of people have taken this path that we need to worry much about it
> skewing votes.

There are definitely people in that position (I can think of at least
one), it would be interesting to quantify how many Debian members make
no visible contributions, if for no other reason than making their
contributions (if any) visible.

--
bye,
pabs