Re: To all candidates: which way out of the project ?

Le Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 10:15:32AM +0100, Gergely Nagy a écrit :

> Do you see a particular problem, or shortcoming, perhaps, that you'd
> like to see solved?

Hi all,

the problem I was trying to solve was to find more differences between the
candidates :)  For instance, one of you might have answered that he
is really enthousiastic about yearly pings, or that he is very concerned
about dormant accounts, or anything that I did not expect, etc.

Thanks for your anwers, and have a nice week-end,

--
Charles