Re: [to all candidates] Accessible software in Debian

Le lundi 18 mars 2013 12:37:15, Mario Lang a écrit :
> Hi.
>
> To make a rather complicated and long story short: Accessibility of
> graphical user interfaces in Debian has taken a slight step backward
> with the GNOME 3 rewrite.  Squeeze was more stable regarding this.

[SNIP justified rant about accessibility]

(Note though that as a KDE user without disabilities, I can't judge for the
special case you are doing against Gnome)

As just said I don't have any peticuliar disabilities myself right now, but I
wholeheartedly agree that accessibility is important and should be important
for the project. Thanks a lot for this question to the candidates.

Best regards,

Thomas