Re: [all candidates] on distribution-wide changes and scalability

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 05:55:33PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> - on the judgement spectrum between "there is no inertia in Debian and
>   that's good" and "there is a lot of inertia in Debian and that's bad",
>   where would you put yourself?

Is this a trick question?  Where is "there is a lot of inertia in Debian and
that's good" on this spectrum? ;-)

(Being slow to implement technical consensus is a bad thing; but inertia
that prevents changes from being foisted on the project before there *is*
consensus is a *good* thing.)