Re: [Draft] GR: diversity statement for the Debian Project

Hi Steffen,

On Mon, May 07, 2012 at 10:18:28AM +0200, "Steffen Möller" wrote:

> I agree that this should go out. Just, we have "our community" twice in
> the text. <pun>Any linguistic expertise with us we could possibly
> welcome?</pun>

LOL

> Anyway, it sounds strange enough to me to suggest
> substituting the first occurrence with just "us". And, since we also
> want new contributors to also interact constructively between
> themselves, and since to me it is somewhat redundant in the first
> place, I would even feel inclined to remove the "with our community".

I'm not sure about removing the "with our community", but as this is a
style problem (and not a content one) I'd postpone the discussion on it
(asking for proofread on -l10n-english) after the vote.

Cheers,
Francesca

--
"Nostra patria è il mondo intero