Re: About debian-companies

> you might have read that Stefano is trying to organize
> discussions/collaboration between companies that have a strategic interest
> in Debian:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-companies/
>
> Wouter and Gergely, what do you think of this project ? Would you continue
> to promote it if elected ?

To be honest, I'm a little bit torn on this. Not because I have anything
against companies being interested in Debian, especially not if they're
contributing to Debian one way or the other.

The only issue I have, is that the list is not open. I suppose there are
good reasons for that (and off the top of my head, I can think of a
few), but to be able to fully support, and continue to promote this
effort, I'd need to be convinced that these reasons really are good.

That said, I think the effort is a useful one, I'm just not entirely
sure this would be the best way to do it.