Comments on the constitution?

Hi,

during the last DPL voting period, a question [1] about the current
length of the DPL period came up. This topic was also discussed during
recent DebConf11.

While I do not want to come up with a change of the constitution at this
point, I would like to hear a broader opinion on that topic.

And while i was looking on our constitution, i found it doesn't say any
given procedure if a DPL wants to step down. Kurt said to me during
DebConf11 that, if that happens, he will immediately start an election
process. Still i think, this should be clarified in the current
constitution.

Cheers,
Martin

[1] <20110319142059.GA31962@upsilon.cc>
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster