Re: planet.debian.org is RC buggy (?)

Hey,
* Frank Lin PIAT <fpiat@klabs.be> [2010-03-27 13:44]:
> [I don't intend to start a flame war, but I do have venom for planets]
>
> planet.d.o has became one of the most visible media for Debian, if not
> the most visible one. Do you think it is a good thing?
[...]
On what are you basing this assumption? While I agree that Debian isn't
especially visible in any way media wise I don't see the relevance of planet
when it comes to our users. I have no numbers to prove that but I doubt that a
lot of users are reading planet (why should they..).

As for the rest of your text I have to say (and I also do not intend to start
a flame): aren't there more important problems in Debian than our planet?!

Cheers
Nico
--
Nico Golde - http://www.ngolde.de - nion@jabber.ccc.de - GPG: 0xA0A0AAAA