Re: Question for all candidates: Release process

* Charles Plessy (plessy@debian.org) [100317 01:52]:
> I propose that we reshape the sections and priorities of our archive, so that
> it is easy to remove from Testing any RC bug that is not in a core pakcage,
> and is old and not tagged RFH.

We already do that, provided the RC bug is old enough. This (and other
parts of your answer) show clearly that you don't know how the current
release process works (and also didn't read our mails on
debian-devel-announce).

BTW, fixing of RC bugs is not done "by the release team", but
(thanksfully) by a large group of Debian Developers; of course also
members of the release team fix RC bugs :)

Andi