Re: Question for all candidates: Care of Core infrastructure

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 12:04:57AM +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Marc Haber <mh+debian-vote@zugschlus.de> (15/03/2010):
> > Maybe we failed to provide such a "two-liner", which in fact is,
> > unfortunately, much more complicated than one might think naively.
> > Additionally, example code for policy-rc.d is (almost?) nonexistent.
>
> Maybe running reportbug would be more efficient than talking about it
> on -vote@, don't you think?

Such as #452465, filed in November 2007?

Remember, this is about manpower. Not about bugs rotting away in the
BTS because nobody cares to fix them.

Having invoke-rc.d implemented in at least two different package
doesn't make finding the right place for docs any easier.

But this was only one of an incomplete list of examples. There is no
need to brag about this one.

Greetings
Marc

Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 3221 2323190