Re: Question to all the candidates: time

On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 2:56 AM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> #include <stdtimequestion.h>
>
> How much time do you currently devote to Debian? How will that amount
> of time change for the DPL term? How will you balance your DPL time
> and time for other Debian activities.

Currently, I'm devoting only a small portion of my free time to
Debian, a daily hour keeping updated with mailing-lists, news, and the
like and some bug fixing here and there,  also a little mentoring
towards local contributors.  All in all, it doesn't amount to too many
hours.

This is because after the organization of DebConf8 I needed to reduce
the hours spent on Debian in order to keep sanity, so I haven't been
as active or involved as I was before.  However, I'm ready now to
start devoting much more time towards Debian, regardless of the result
of the election.

If I'm not elected, I'll be working hard during the next months
towards bug finding/fixing for squeeze.  If I'm elected I guess that I
won't have time for that, since practically all my free time would
have to go to being DPL. At least, that's what I hear from former
DPLs: just replying to leader@d.o eats up most of the DPL's time.

--
Besos,
Marga