Re: Question to Stefano, Steve and Luk about the organisation into packaging teams.

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 01:11:58PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 01:43:16PM +0100, Patrick Schoenfeld wrote:
> > What do you think about such a proposal?
>
> Why are you asking the DPL candidates what they think of this proposal,
> instead of proposing it to the developers?

Well, because it is in line with the questions which they have been
asked and its both a good chance to see weither they stand on a similar point
as I do and to see weither anyone is interested in the idea
at all. Surely I intend to propose it to the larger body once its more then
a rough idea.

Regards,
Patrick