Re: Technical committee resolution

On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 12:57:39AM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Well I'm happy at least one person doesn't think it's a lame-brained
> idea or too much to ask. I wasn't sure how it would be recieved.

I also think it's an excellent idea.  It gives a rotating source of
follow-through, instead of relying on one or two members of the
group who feel differently about the group's obligations to end up
doing the follow-through (or dropping it and feeling bad about it).

No, I'm not talking about the history of the TC here so don't go
looking for precedents; I'm talking about similar groups I've served
on in the past.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery