Re: Technical committee resolution

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:51:56 -0400, Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> said:

> On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 12:43:14AM +0100, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
>> I also think that the process is not clear to everybody.  There is an
>> policy-process.txt, but that doesn't seem to be current.  From
>> Anthony's mail about the delegation:

> Marga put this up: http://wiki.debian.org/PolicyChangesProcess

> I believe it is closer to the current process than
> policy-process.(html|sgml|txt), but not yet spot-on.  I think if
> someone were to match it to practice, it would help a large number of
> people.

        I believe that wiki article came from email  proposal from
 me. The idea is indeed to  move the current practice to what I
 proposed, unless further discussi9on results in improvement of the
 proposal.  Any takers?

        manoj
--
A truly great man will neither trample on a worm nor sneak to an
emperor. Franklin