Re: Debian Project Leader Elections 2008: Marc Brockschmidt

On Wed, 05 Mar 2008, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> The same question can be asked as "will you be our "DPL team" candidate,
> or are we still looking for someone to fill that role?"

I'm also interested in that answer. I know it's not yet campaigning time
but I really want a DPL team option this year again and I would be glad
if that was yours.

If other (not nominated yet) candidates would like to propose a DPL team,
please inform me as well (as that could save me from candidating just to
have this choice on the ballot). This year I'd rather aim at being part of
a DPL team than being the one that leads the team.

For the record, IMO a candidacy counts as a DPL team if:
- the candidate intends to work with several other persons
- the candidate gives to those persons full access to DPL information
  (leader@d.o mail + dpl Unix group[1])

Cheers,

[1] $ getent group dpl
dpl:x:1223:sho