[vote_002] Preparation of the ballot.

Le Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 09:09:36AM +0900, Charles Plessy a écrit :
> Le Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 08:12:10AM +0900, Charles Plessy a écrit :
> > Hello Neil, Manoj, and everybody.
> >
> > Thanks Neil for preparing the vote page. I think that there is no need for
> > extra explanation. There is a small mistake however: I am the proposer of the
> > GR. Can you correct the page ?
>
> Ah, and sorry for not noticing this earlier, but the original sponsors for the
> GR are missing from the list of seconds. As they did not oppose when I accepted
> the amendment prepared by Peter and me, they are formal seconders as well.

Hi all,

this is corrected now.

The discussion period ended, and as there was actually no discussion taking
place, I think it would be appropriate to call for the vote soon.

The ballot could list the proposal and its two amendments as on the web page,
and offer the following choices:

[   ] Choice 1: Invite the DAM and all the contributors to further develop their ideas.
[   ] Choice 2: Ask the DAMs to postpone the changes.
[   ] Choice 3: Ask the DAMs to implement the changes.
[   ] Choice 4: Further discussion.

I welcome any feedback, but would in particular like to read from Peter and
Lucas before calling for a vote. Also, I do not know how the choices should be
ordered (randomised?) and of course leave the decision to Neil.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan