Re: Proposed wording for the SC modification

* Manoj Srivastava [Mon, 17 Nov 2008 09:38:19 -0600]:

>         The interesting question is if Peter's options wins the 3:1
>  majority, but loses to another option on the ballot. I suppose a second
>  vote can then be proposed separately to add the firmware exception to
>  the DFSG.

Is only interesting because we're not voting it in a separate ballot to
begin with. I don't understand how you're reckoning a second vote could
be needed if it passes 3:1 but does not win, and don't accept to run a
separate vote first, as Peter requested.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

        Listening to: Joaquín Sabina - Flores en la tumba de un vasquito