Re: Proposed wording for the SC modification

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008, Josselin Mouette wrote:

> >         This will need wording to change the SC
>
> Since the proponents have not yet formulated a new version for the
> changes to the foundation documents, here it is.

This is not part of my GR as proposed and seconded.

If anybody wants to change the words of either the DFSG or the SC they
will need to propose an amendmend.

As proposed this clarifies my and other people's view of what our
foundation documents mean.  You are welcome to add a
note/comment/explanation to the SC, but this doesn't modify it.

Thanks.