Re: Discussion period: GR: DFSG violations in Lenny

* Robert Millan [Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:20:06 +0100]:

> But, at the same time, I don't think the Release Team should be allowed to
> make this kind of decisions unilaterally.

Then we should be having that vote, and nothing else, as I already
explained in [1], which you ignored. "Release Team can decide not to
block the release on DFSG compliance issues: yes, no". That's simple
enough, and that's the vote that we ought to be having.

If the quoted bit was your concern all the time, I don't understand why,
on the other hand, we have a vote with 5 options (and counting). We
should have the vote I mentioned and, if the answer is "no", then have
*this* vote.

But no, you just carried on and ignored my concerns. Thank you, Robert.

  [1]: http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2008/10/msg00288.html

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                                Listening to: Family - En el rascacielos