Re: Call for seconds: Revised ballot

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 08:31:29PM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 10:37:52PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> > > Nevertheless I would merge it in my proposal if you still want me to.

> >         If we must have a GR, I would feel better with these options on
> >  the ballot.

> Okay then.  Here's the new ballot including your proposed options.

Point of order:  under the Standard Resolution Procedure of the
constitution, it's the responsibility of the *secretary* to assemble options
onto a ballot.  Individual developers must propose and get seconds for
individual *resolutions*.

You need to propose each of these resolutions separately, not ask for
seconds on a ready-made set of options.