Re: Call for seconds: Resolving DFSG violations

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 08:17, Robert Millan <rmh@aybabtu.com> wrote:

> When ever a package in Debian is found to have been violating the DFSG for

By who? There is no standard.

> The action of moving it may be performed by any of the developers (however,

As you know, there are developers with such insane views on the DFSG
that all the packages in sid would instantly end up in non-free.

It seems to me this proposal would just allow idealogical zealots
additional methods of annoying technical contributing members. It
should never come to vote.

Sorry to be so harsh, it just seems like the 800th time this has been
talked about.