Re: Technical committee resolution

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 17:42:05 -0400, Mike O'Connor <stew@vireo.org> said:

> You are mistaken. I should have included more of the quote, where you
> definately talk about speed.  Here is the entire paragraph:

>         Because the number of hats does not seem to be a good
>  predictor for performance -- at least, not for a low number of hats.
>  There are better objective measure that would ensure hastening of the
>  glacial pace and lack of follow through th tech ctte has.

> Note the words "hastening" and "glacial pace".  I don't think i'm
> having trouble reading this.

	*Sigh*. Selective quoting ..

        No, comprehension is the issue here.  The glacial pace at which
 the ctte works is related to, but not congruent with, the speed  of
 performance of an individual doing their job.

        Now go back and read about what I said about looking for posts
 in discussions, participation in research,  voting on issues. Those are
 _some_ of the metrics of individual performace, which will help improve
 the collective pace at which the ctte  takes decisions.

        manoj
 now gettig tired of having to dot the i's and cross the t's for someone
 who is looking more of a troll than someone who actually wants to
 improve the state of the ctte.
--
I'm encased in the lining of a pure pork sausage!!