Re: Technical committee resolution

Clint Adams wrote:
> No, I would argue that a portion of its membership is trying to rush
> and make decisions far too quickly.

I've never been directly involved in an issue being brought to the TC,
but every time I've seen it considered, or considered doing it myself,
the glacial speed of the TC has been a major factor in it not being used.

Unless you don't want to see the TC be used, its slowness does not seem
to be a good thing. Generally issues that were not brought to the TC
because its too unwieldly and slow have been decided by arbitrary fiat[1],
or left unresolved, or something similarly not ideal.

--
see shy jo

[1] Hi, I'm Joey Hess and I decided that Debian's default desktop is
    gnome. How was I able to make this decision? DamnifIknow.