Re: Q: Small tasks best on the fly? was: Q: All: Account creation latency

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 10:40:18AM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> GTD is quite popular and has been discussed on planet Debian several times
> together with the "Inbox Zero" principle... that's why I said "well-known".
> But you're right that I should have given more references.

Note that the whole Inbox Zero approach tends to recommend batch mode
processing of your inbox as well as ensuring that you deal with
everything when you are processing stuff.  See for example:

	http://www.43folders.com/2006/03/15/email-dash