Re: Raphael Hertzog: When to commit into repositories of teams?

* Raphael Hertzog (hertzog@debian.org) [080310 09:46]:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> On Sun, 09 Mar 2008, Andreas Barth wrote:
> > as campaigning has started, I would like to know from Raphael Hertzog
> > his opinion under which circumstances he considers it ok to commit into
> > revision control repositories of a team where the person leading the
> > team is active and asks to not commit.
>
> It's sad that you never decided to resolve that dispute when it was live
> e.g. by accepting the compromise proposed in
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=436093#110

So you still think one should just commit to any repository one has
technically access to? So e.g. Ians commits to the dpkg repository were
ok? And you still think that hijacking a package is ok, and afterwards
offering to "oh, I will wait with any commit for 14 days, but will
commit it nevertheless" is proper?

Cheers,
Andi