Re: Proposal: GR to deal with effects of a personal dispute

Le mercredi 30 mai 2007 à 11:50 +0100, MJ Ray a écrit :
> 1. Sven Luther is suspended from all debian lists for a year, which
> should be similar to (b), because the project generally liked his
> two-month self-suspension and wishes not to receive his discussion
> contributions at the moment.
>
> 2. However, Sven Luther should be allowed onto lists where Q posters
> request it, where Q is half of the square root of the number of
> posters last month.

I'd like to know what the listmasters think of this proposal.

First, is it reasonable to do, technically speaking, and how heavy a
burden would it place on you?

Second, do you fundamentally disagree with such an idea, or was it not
done until now because you were waiting for stronger requests from the
project?

I like the idea of this resolution, but I can't agree with it if it gets
too hard (technically or politically) for listmasters.
--
 .''`.