Re: Proposal: GR to deal with effects of a personal dispute

Brian May <bam@snoopy.debian.net> wrote:
> Is it possible to act as a developer without mailing list access?

I think so.  Also, this leaves open the opportunity for other posters
to request that access be allowed again.

> I assume other people will be able to post on Sven's behalf, or would
> this be considered "evasion"?

I think that's forwarding, not evasion, like someone passing on a msg
from a banned in an IRC channel isn't usually regarded as evasion IME.

Will you second this?

Regards,
--
MJR/slef