Re: Proposal: GR to deal with effects of a personal dispute

Hallo! Du (Sven Luther) hast geschrieben:

> A sub-DD all the same, what about all those others who participated in
> those flamewars ? It takes two you know to create the mess we are in,
> and i have done only replying to folk, and posted only a few posts by
> myself.

I really don't want to extend the block i added to d-project, so
please stop to refrain the 'the others have hit back first'-thing.

You are right, that it takes two to get a flamewar, but there is an
important pragmatic reason, why we stopped you and not the others
(yet): You are one, and the others are many, so it is easier to stop
the war that way.

This doesn't mean that listmasters will not act on other parties, if
we think it is appropriate.

Yours,
        Cord, Debian Listmaster of the day
--