Re: Question for all candidates, was: Google SoC 2007 - we're in, sign up quickly!

Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:
> First of all, your arbitrary dislike of Google is well-enough known
> already; it has no place in this forum.

Apparently it's not well-enough known that it's not arbitrary, but
actually based on their irritating bugs and misbehaviour!

Also, maybe some don't remember that my view on SoC is that if you can
get money out of google to improve debian, good luck to you!  (Being a
marketing programme doesn't make it less useful to us.)

[...]
> As people that work with me know, I always appreciate friendly
> reminders of items of work outstanding. Using them as ambush questions
> six months later is rather less helpful.

Is there any evidence that Bastian Venthur was trying to ambush you,
are you taking this over-personally, or something else?

Puzzled,
--
MJR/slef