Re: Question to all the candidates: please explain GR-2006-001

Hi,

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007, Francesco Poli wrote:
> Hi all,
> IANADD, so I don't have vote right, but I'd like to ask a question
> anyway.
>
> To all candidates who wish to respond:
>
>   How did you vote for the GR on the GFDL[1] (GR-2006-001) and why?
>   In case you didn't vote, could you explain why?

I voted for the intermediary (and winning) option. My motivation
was multiple: I really didn't want to remove useful documentation
when there's no replacement. While there are other problems than the
invariant section, it was really the biggest problem and the others
will probably disappear with the next GFDL update AFAIK. I'm glad we kept
all the Gnome documentation and I'm sad that we had to remove the GNU
documentation.

I would have preferred that the FSF fixed their license.

Raphaël Hertzog