Re: Question to the candidates: RC bugs fixed

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
>   Uuuh which part do you refer to ?

The part that I did and that nobody else was willing to do. Discuss with
Josselin and Doko so that we actually have gone forward even if it has
been very problematic because both have very strong opinions and refuse to
work together. Then help them implement stuff when we had sort of
agreements.

>   Don't reward yourself with work you didn't really accomplished.

You would lie if you say that I've not been involved in that process and
that I haven't played an important role. I'm glad for all the work you did
and I certainly don't want to take credit for your work.

You know "management" doesn't mean "I have been doing everything alone".

Raphaël Hertzog