Re: Question to the candidates: RC bugs fixed

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007, Thaddeus H. Black wrote:
> Please brag about RC bugs you have fixed since sarge's
> release, excluding bugs in your own packages.  Of
> interest are both the quantity and intractability of the
> bugs.  If you have not fixed RC bugs but have made
> another noteworthy Project-oriented technical
> contribution---again not concerning your own
> packages---then please speak of that, instead.

My biggest technical contributions over the last year are:

- the management of the Python transition and the
  development/fixing/modifications of the
  corresponding dh_{python,pycentral,pysupport} scripts.
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/06/msg00014.html

- some updates to the Package Tracking System:
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/07/msg00006.html

- the migration of Alioth to a new host and a new version of gforge:
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/10/msg00025.html

- concerning the fix of (RC) bugs I count 27 NMUs in my NMU directory (I
  don't know when I last cleaned it). Most are related to python packages,
  this excludes the packages maintained by the python modules team that I
  might have updated.
  Some examples taken from this list:
  Python related:
  #387414 #399697 #397006 #401040 #400001 #398636
  Others:
  #374955 #374730 #328579

Raphaël Hertzog