Re: Question for the candidates: not being DPL.

On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 11:47:26AM +0000, Peter Nuttall wrote:
>Hello all,

Hi again Peter,

>Once again, if you have covered this in your platform, just say so.
>There are two questions, but one is the inverse of the other...
>
>There are 9 people standing, with a wide range of ideas in their
>platforms. If you fail to be elected, will you still work on things
>from your platform? Which bits and why?
>
>You may prefer to answer this: What part of your platform cannot be
>done without the DPL working on it and why?

I'd still like to work on the various pieces of my platform regardless
of the result, but things like pushing for better communication from
the teams will benefit enormously from having the clout of the DPL
behind them.

We don't need no education.
We don't need no thought control.