Re: Question to the candidates: inclusion of the kFreeBSD-* ports

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 06:51:24PM +0100, Julien BLACHE wrote:
> If you're not doing that when answering questions during the campaign,
> how can I assume that you'll actually do when you'll be DPL ?

The amount of questions asked during a typical DPL campaign period is
nearly insane.

I'd rather have a DPL that can prioritize and spend his time on what
would benefit the project the most than one that'd try to do everything
at the same time as good as it gets -- and running the risk of in the
end not achieving much at all.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar