Re: Questions to the candidates

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007, Ana Guerrero wrote:
> Why do you think you will be a good DPL?

The anwer to this question depends on what you expect from a "good DPL".

I think I can do a good job with a DPL board because I have a long
experience both as "simple DD" and as members of various internal teams
(QA, Alioth).

> What you can for Debian as DPL that you can not do as a mere DD?

I like Wouter's answer. Mine is similar: try to prepare the project to
its successful future.

> What do you think of the current NM process?

Effective in selecting skillful contributors. But not perfect. But it's
improving and it is in good hands. But we definitely have to be better for
all the people who do not want to become DD but do want to help more
modestly.

Raphaël Hertzog