Re: BREAKING NEWS: Debian developers aren't trusted

Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> writes:
> May I suggest you start using a MUA with threading support? It should
> provide access to the original source easily.

If you had checked the mail headers you would have noticed that I do
use such a MUA. What I don't do is store the Debian mailing list mails
(as they are well archived by Debian), which does prevent me from
accessing the old Debian list mails via the threading capability.

Should really fix my MUA to use the lists.debian.org archives. If
somebody has already done this to Gnus, plese email me.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *