Re: [GR] DD should be allowed to perform binary-only uploads

> http://www.beyondintractability.org/essay/trust_building/
>
> Might be a good start. I'm sure Google can find you other things.
>
> Implying that the people whom you'd like to trust you are unreasonable
> probably isn't a good start.

Great.  I don't trust you to do the right thing as DPL.  I don't trust
you to do the right thing as ftpmaster.  I don't trust you to maintain
your packages at an acceptable level.

I assume you think all of this is irrelevant, just as I think whom
you/James/Ryan trust is irrelevant as well.